1. Black Dragon - Welcome to the dragon's lair. The game consists of 8 different layouts and every game will present a new challenge. Careful planning and some luck are needed to take the high score. Black Dragon is played with 20 tiles that are setup on the playing board of your choosing, all you have to do is remove them in sets of 4. Try to match the sets by color, symbol or both. Achieve bonus points for removing 4 Orange Frogs or 4 Black Dragons. The more sets you remove that match in both color and symbol will increase your strength and thus increase your score. Here's a helpful hint, study the tiles to learn how the edges are colored and you will be able to plan your attack in a much more organized fashion.
2. Word Cube - Click on letters on the side of the cubes to make words. Letters of 4 or more letters ad more time to the clock. Read all instructions to help you along your journey. And good luck!
3. Dying Breed - Match wits against 77 dice in this mind-blowing strategy game. The object is simple; remove the dice from the playing area by rotating the dice to make matching sets of 2, 3, 4 or 5 dice. Here is a helpful hint, all of the die are built identical so get to know the die and what is located around it. Really pay attention to sixes, threes and twos because with those dice you can actually bring your chances down to 50/50 instead of 1 in 4. If you spend a little time with the game you will improve your score!
4. Shanghi Infinity aka Mahjong - A classic version of a classic puzzle game. Shanghi Infinity is our pride and joy of the Shanghi Style games. Play 15 different designs inside of 2 different styles of play (144 tile and 72 tile). To play, simply match 2 tiles that are the same and they will be gone. Playable tiles are tiles that are not covered by anything and have either its left or right side clear..
5. Rock Diamonds - Your mind and resistance to speed meet up in this simple to learn puzzle game of making your best path. Choose the diamonds that best match by color or number to your previous selected diamond. Clear all 55 diamonds and get a bonus score based on your performance for your efforts.
6. Chips - Belly up to the bar for this puzzle. There are 8 poker chips on the table. Move the chips so the colors are grouped together. When you have completed your task you should have 4 purple chips next to each other and 4 blue chips next to each other. Oh by the way, you only have 4 moves to finish the job. If you don't do it in 4 the puzzle will reset itself.