1. X Triple I - Just take a deck of cards and some T.N.T., mix them up and call it a game. This card game is kind of like Pyramid or Tut`s Tomb. There are a few differences like you can remove more than 2 cards in a set to total 13 and you have T.N.T. that can be used to blow away the cards you don't want to use. Work your way through 13 levels and you can be crowned the champion of this game.
2. Jungle Fruit - Remove all of the barrels from the playing area by clicking on barrels that are legal moves when compared to the barrel at the bottom screen. To remove the barrels you have to click barrels in the upper area of the playing field that have a number value of 1 more, 1 less or equal to the barrel at the bottom of the screen.
3. King Jester - Using your arrow keys guide King Jester through the maze as you try to flip the floor to meet the requirements. Avoid the Brown Knights or capture a crown to scare them into harmless and killable ghost knights. Get your fingers warmed up for 15 rounds of fast paced action.
4. Smiley Chomp - Eat the pebbles and avoid the Chompers in this Pacman type maze game.
5. Virus 3 - Take over and take control in our 3rd installment of one of our most cherished games. Grow your virus to cover the whole playing field in less than the moves required for the level.
6. Force Within - Force Within is one of those sit back and relax while playing games. There's no pressure as you simply click on the spots where you want to move the tiles to but keep in mind you're forced to stay within 2 spots of where you start. Overall object is to remove the tiles from the playing area by creating rows or columns of 4 or more. The computer will try to stop you by placing tiles on the screen. He's not very good at what he does because you can see his next move and either block him or use his tiles to your advantage.